Boynton Beach Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents are on the rise, with statistics reporting a six percent increase in trucking accidents within the last decade. As a truck driver or one who owns a fleet of trucks, these stats should be a cause for concern. You are directly at risk and can easily suffer huge losses if one of your trucks is involved in a road accident.
Road accidents involving trucks tend to be more fatal and lead to much bigger losses as compared to other motor vehicle accidents because of the sheer size of trucks. With some weighing up to eighty thousand pounds, you can be left with losses in the region of a million dollars. Other than penalties or fines, the driver and co-driver of the truck are also at risk. They can be injured and left needing medical attention, which is very expensive and can leave a very huge dent in one’s pocket.
The Role of Insurance Companies
It’s logical to assume that insurance companies step in at this point, right? Sadly, this isn’t the case. Most insurance companies are in the business to make money, so they just won’t pay everyone that comes to claim compensation. Most claims are denied, and accident victims are left to take care of their medical bills themselves, which can sometimes take up someone’s lifetime savings. Even when they decide to honor these claims and pay up, the amount can be insignificant, not covering even half of the total medical expenses.
The Need for A Lawyer
For these reasons, most experts advise that one arm themselves with an experienced attorney who has specialized in personal injuries or truck accidents. Such lawyers are a vital asset and might just be the key to getting you that compensation you so richly deserve.
Introducing The Law Offices of Chad Nolan Horowitz, P.A
If you require a truck accident lawyer, look no further than the Law Offices of Chad Nolan Horowitz, P.A. We are a team of dedicated attorneys who believe that justice not only belongs to the wealthy with heavy pockets but to everyone. Justice delayed is justice denied, and we try our best to fight for every client that comes knocking on our doors. We share a passion for the law and want to see justice served so you can be sure that we will be relentless in every fight and won’t give up until you get the outcome you deserve.
What We Bring to The Table
There are many ways in which you stand to benefit from working with the Law Offices of Chad Nolan Horowitz, P.A. Mr. Horowitz has been in the industry for a significantly long time and brings a lot of experience to the table. With this experience, you can be sure that he has been able to work on dozens of cases concerning truck accidents and therefore knows exactly what it takes to get the insurance companies to compensate for the claims. Here are some of the other reasons why you should work with us.
- Litigation Experience. Mr. Horowitz, the lead attorney, has tremendous experience in litigation. He has tried and won so many cases, so you know that in him you have a serial winner. Why is litigation experience necessary? This is because not all cases are settled in the negotiation rooms. Most insurance companies play hardball, and when they don’t want to settle for the number you are giving them, the only option is to take it to court. It could go two ways with the court, you could be left with nothing, or you can get the compensation you wanted all along. This is why litigation experience is important; the risk is too big to be given to a rookie.
- Insider Knowledge. Having worked as a defense lawyer for numerous large insurance companies, no one is better placed to take on the same insurance companies than Mr. Horowitz. He knows exactly how they function and the tactics these corporations use, so he is in a better position to take them on. It is like a football coach that has the playbook for the opposing team. An almost assured touchdown.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills. With many cases involving truck accidents and compensation, there is a lot of negotiation that takes place. Both parties start at different positions hoping to agree at the end of it. With an excellent negotiator as Mr. Horowitz is, you know that he will keep his cards close to his chest and use every strategy in the book to try and get the opposing side to settle for the number you are looking for. When the negotiation fails, you can comfortably propose to go to trial because you know your attorney will be well equipped to win.
- Commitment & Dedication. Mr. Horowitz is a dedicated officer of the law, and his passion for justice is unmatched by anyone. He always tries to build a relationship with all of his clients so that he can serve them better. With him, you know you are getting a relentless soldier who doesn’t know the meaning of giving up and will fight to the very end. What more do you need from your lawyer? In addition, he will always provide updates on the progress of the case and take your input on how he can approach things. In short, he is a man that will involve his clients in the case if they want to be involved.
- Impeccable Record. If, when hiring a lawyer, one tells you that they can guarantee you will win the case, no one in their right mind would think twice about taking them on. Unfortunately, this is never as clear as daylight. The closest way to know if a lawyer will deliver is by looking at their record. A lawyer with a winning record has a better chance of winning their next case. Mr. Horowitz has a excellent winning history, and with him on your side, you are almost assured of a victory.
Hire Us Today
Get yourself one of the best truck accident lawyers, and you will not regret it one bit. You can visit the Law Offices Of Chad Nolan Horowitz, P.A THE ONE YOU WANT, or give us a call for more information.
Speak To A Lawyer Today!
We Can Help
Our personal commitment to our clients is to provide compassion, guidance, and results.
If you or a loved one needs a personal injury attorney to represent you and your claim, please don’t hesitate to contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION and review of your case