Delray Beach is a city in Florida that has so much to offer, especially for those who are coming from other countries. There are plenty of things to see and do while you’re there, including shopping at the Delray Marketplace Shopping Center, hanging out with some of the dolphins at Dolphin Cove dolphinarium, or playing golf on one of the many courses in town. Here are some reasons why you should visit Delray Beach. Learn information about Boynton Beach, FL.
- The weather and climate in Florida are different than many other places. Whereas some areas of the country have a much colder winter, Delray Beach has an average temperature year-round that never falls below 60 degrees Fahrenheit or rises above 92 degrees Fahrenheit.
- There are also tons of great places to eat while you’re there! Some popular restaurants include Seasons 52 (American), Banana Boat (Caribbean), Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant (Spanish), and more.
- The beaches are also amazing! With miles of white sand and the Atlantic Ocean meeting inland bays, you can enjoy everything from surfing to sailing. Are you searching for boynton beach truck accident lawyer? The Law Offices of Chad Nolan Horowitz, P.A. is the most reputed company that leading the pride.
- There is a great art scene in Delray Beach as well with galleries like Lumberyard Arts Center (contemporary), Delray Art Fair (fine arts), and more.
- And lastly, there’s so much shopping! From local boutiques at City Place to shopping centers such as Dolphin Mall or Boynton Towne Centre, it doesn’t matter what kind of shop you’re looking for! Discover facts about Surprising Facts About Lantana, Florida.