Boynton Beach Car Accident Lawyers
The NHTSA reports an average of around six million car accidents every year, with more than 41,000 fatalities and 3.5 million injured. About 6% of all motor vehicle accidents result in at least one death. These stats are very damning and speak volumes as to how fatal car accidents can be. They also show how frequent car accidents occur and that no one is 100% safe.
These car accidents can drastically change one’s life. You could lose a loved one, you could be maimed for life, you can even be left with some serious injuries that require medical attention. On top of worrying about getting back in shape and continuing with life, most people must contend with high medical bills and extremely expensive repair costs. While insurance covers take care of such situations, insurance companies have extremely strict policies, and most claims go unpaid.
This is very sad as the knock-on effect is even worse. Some people are forced to take up loans to cover these expenses; others dip into the life savings meant to secure the future. Other than just financial effects, these things have a mental effect on some people. We have heard of people who fall into depression, and others even end up committing suicide because they feel they have no option. This is particularly distressing, and something needs to be done about it.
Make Sure You Hire A Lawyer
If you find yourself amid a of a car accident compensation claim, it is important to hire a lawyer. They are well versed in the dynamics of the law and know exactly how to handle such cases to ensure one gets the compensation they deserve. in addition to that, just the mere presence if a lawyer in the negotiation rooms gives you an upper hand because the opposing side will no longer try to take advantage of your lack of knowledge of how the law works and try to bully you into a small compensation
What to Look for In A Lawyer
When hiring that lawyer, you want someone who knows what they are doing. Preferably the best in the business. This way, you know that you have a better chance of getting the justice you deserve. Here are the few things you should be looking out for in a car accident lawyer.
- Experience. Always go for someone with a wealth of experience handling such cases. By doing this, you will be getting someone who knows how these things work and the best way to approach them to ensure you get the right outcome. Litigation experience is always a plus because there is always a chance that things might end up going to trial. Even if that isn’t the plan, the mere threat of going to trial can, at times, double the figure on the table.
- Solid Reputation. Lawyers that hold a reputation within the community are always worth taking. They didn’t get this reputation by chance but instead worked hard and served the clients that came looking for their help to the best of their ability. On the other hand, lawyers with a bad reputation have it for a reason, and it is always advisable that you avoid them as much as possible.
- Track Record. With lawyers, reputation or a stellar record is very important. You want a lawyer with a winning record and reputation because otherwise, what good are they? Always make sure that you look at an attorney’s record before hiring them. With the principle of probability, a lawyer who has been getting a huge settlement for their clients is more likely to do the same for you compared to one who has a record of bottling it when it matters the most.
Law Offices of Chad Nolan Horowitz, P.A
If only you could find a lawyer with all the attributes mentioned above. Oh, wait, there is. Mr. Chad Horowitz perfectly fits the description above and brings so much to the table. As a former defense attorney for insurance companies, he has insider knowledge that can benefit your case. He is one of the best car accident attorneys in all of Palm Beach. Here are some of how you stand to benefit from working with him.
- He Will Guide You Through The Process. The processes involved in filing for compensation can be very hectic. Any discrepancies and you will be giving the insurance company a reason to deny your claim, so you should be very careful and meticulous in handling the whole thing. With Mr. Horowitz by your side, you get an expert who knows how everything should be done. He will guide you through the whole process and make sure any documents or evidence that needs to be submitted will be submitted in a timely fashion. Better yet, he can handle the whole thing on your behalf.
- He Takes A Load Off Your Back. After a car accident, especially if you are nursing injuries, you need some time to recuperate and get back to full fitness. A legal battle with large insurance companies is the last thing you need at this moment. By hiring Mr. Horowitz, you get someone to fight your battles for you as you focus on nursing your injuries and regaining your health.
- He Improves Your Chances. With an experienced lawyer as Mr. Horowitz in your corner, you have a better chance of getting a fair compensation. As mentioned, he was once a defense lawyer for insurance companies, the same companies that you are set to go against. This gives you an upper hand because he knows their tactics and how they do things and can easily plan on how to counter them and represent your interests. It is like going into an exam room already knowing what answers to write on the test.
Make the Right Choice
If reviews and testimonials are anything to go by, The Law Offices Of Chad Nolan Horowitz, P.A THE ONE YOU WANT is one of the best places to get a car accident attorney that will help you get compensation for your damages. Contact us today!
Speak To A Lawyer Today!
We Can Help
Our personal commitment to our clients is to provide compassion, guidance, and results.
If you or a loved one needs a personal injury attorney to represent you and your claim, please don’t hesitate to contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION and review of your case.